We are all about this fresh relaxed look! The tousled laid back hair and fresh face combined with a sassy red lip and simple cat eye adds just the right amount of appeal. Wave your hair with a wand and shake it out! Flip your hair to the side pucker up with your favorite red lipstick and you are good to go. We love this look for a day date!
Valentines day is the best day because you get to tap into your girliest 5th grade self! When else do you indulge in the brightest pink and red hearts, candy, love notes, and anything else ridiculously girly and cute! Chances are not often. How about you use this day to get super girly with your look! Pull out your shimmery pinks and be inspired by all things love day related. We love the shimmery pink lids with a bubble gum lip. Still adult, just a little more fun! ;)
This look is hot, hot, hot! Give your self bedroom eyes with smoked out shadow, highlight your check bones and accentuate your pretty lips with a sheen nude. This is all about looking effortlessly sultry yet done up to the nines. Perfect for a hot date with your Valentine!
It is our new years resolution to take better care of our skin! This means, no sleeping in makeup, and finding regimens that work best for our skin!
1. Water is best thing we can do for our skin. Drinking as much water as possible is a sure fire way to get that glow from within! Buying a cute water bottle to reuse is a simple way to get excited about carrying your water around. We are also all about diffusing water with fruits and mint leaves! Goodbye soda, hello water!
2. We cannot stress enough the importance of washing your face! We get that sometimes its the last thing you want to do after a long day. However, this makes all of the difference! Going to bed with dirt and makeup on your face is a sure fire way to clog your pores and cause breakouts.
3. Scuffing away those dead skin cells is SO important. Removing all of the buildup helps your skin glow to its full potential and makes for a beautiful canvas when applying makeup. Have you ever moisturized and put on makeup after exfoliating, it's life changing!
4. Not only are masks fun but they can be great for your skin! We love sheet masks because they are a great way to get good product to really soak into your skin. And like we said they are fun! We recommend spending a little more on these to ensure you are putting quality ingredients on your face.
5. Lets face it, we are in peoples faces all day. A lot of girls tell us they are oily and do not want to be moisturized! This is generally wrong, most people are oily because their skin is sooooo dry! Skin produces tons of oil to over compensate for the dryness. Force yourself to moisturize every night and morning! Not only will this help prevent wrinkles it will give you healthy, glowing skin! However, it is important to find the right moisturizer for your skin type!
Venue: Cedar Skies - Barn
Photographer: Photo by Betsy
Day of Coordinators: Manda Shae Kistler& Maegan Martin Reitan
Hair & make up:Lola Beauty
Videographer : Shannon Nichole Creative
DJ: Texas Pro DJ (Miles & Anthony)
Floral: Posey Floral and Event Design
Dress/Bridesmaid dresses: Serendipity Bridal
Cake: Hill Country Cakery
Lodging: Log Country Cove
We love flower crowns just as much as the next girl, but we are ready for something new! We love all these styles that incorporate flowers without the typical crown!
This may be one of the most inspiring weddings to date. We just cannot get over the quality of every single detail. The perfectly thought out color coordination, the flowers, the hair, the dress, the lipstick, we could go on forever! Happy viewing!
Photography: Jenny McCann
Venue: Camp Lucy
Hair & Makeup: Tanya Steinwald of LoLa Beauty
Our beautiful Bride, Monique got married in October of last year. Her wedding was bright and beautiful! All inspired by Kate Spade. How fun is that?! Enjoy this beautiful gallery which is also featured on Style Me Pretty .
CEREMONY & RECEPTION
Lets be real, there are a million and one beauty bloggers these days. It seems that new and amazing girls are popping up every day! While very inspiring it is also overwhelming. We have pulled together a list of our tried and true girls we love to follow! Whether its entertainment or there wealth of beauty knowledge these girls are the best!
Not only is Desi beautiful, hilarious, and relate able, shes INSANELY talented. If you aren't following her on Snapchat yet do yourself a favor, NOW.
Jaclyn is funny, beautiful, and TALENTED! If you want to gain some serious knowledge on beauty, Jaclyn is your girl! Her honesty about products and bubbly personality keeps us always coming back for more!
You can count of Katy for two things: Keeping it real, and making you laugh.....hard. Katy is HILARIOUS. If you aren't watching her and her bestie Desi on Snapchat you aren't living.
Alexandrea is the cutest and so fun to follow along! She not only has an amazing style, both fashion and home decor, shes so talented! Make sure to check out her Instagram, it's so good!
We love Carli! She is sweet, genuine, and so good at what she does! If you want a sultry smoky eye or want to learn how to style long thick hair look no futher!
Kathleen is super relate able, down to earth, and amazing at what she does! If you want an honest opinion on products, she's your girl. We also love that she uses drug store products!
Nikki is beyond talented and fun to watch. If you are a glitzy glam girl who loves over the top makeup she is your girl!