It is our new years resolution to take better care of our skin! This means, no sleeping in makeup, and finding regimens that work best for our skin!
1. Water is best thing we can do for our skin. Drinking as much water as possible is a sure fire way to get that glow from within! Buying a cute water bottle to reuse is a simple way to get excited about carrying your water around. We are also all about diffusing water with fruits and mint leaves! Goodbye soda, hello water!
2. We cannot stress enough the importance of washing your face! We get that sometimes its the last thing you want to do after a long day. However, this makes all of the difference! Going to bed with dirt and makeup on your face is a sure fire way to clog your pores and cause breakouts.
3. Scuffing away those dead skin cells is SO important. Removing all of the buildup helps your skin glow to its full potential and makes for a beautiful canvas when applying makeup. Have you ever moisturized and put on makeup after exfoliating, it's life changing!
4. Not only are masks fun but they can be great for your skin! We love sheet masks because they are a great way to get good product to really soak into your skin. And like we said they are fun! We recommend spending a little more on these to ensure you are putting quality ingredients on your face.
5. Lets face it, we are in peoples faces all day. A lot of girls tell us they are oily and do not want to be moisturized! This is generally wrong, most people are oily because their skin is sooooo dry! Skin produces tons of oil to over compensate for the dryness. Force yourself to moisturize every night and morning! Not only will this help prevent wrinkles it will give you healthy, glowing skin! However, it is important to find the right moisturizer for your skin type!